Posted by on 4/21/2022 to
Do dogs get jealous?
What are the signs that your dog may be jealous?
According to a blog post by iheartdogs, there are 5 signs that your dog is jealous.
- Pushy Behavior - Your dog inserting themselves between you and another person or pet.
- Aggression - Growling, snapping, lunging at a person or pet that comes near you.
- Doing a Trick - They’ve learned that doing a trick gets them praise and attention.
- Misbehaving - Misbehaving will get them your attention quickly.
- Leaving the Room - Withdrawing helps them to communicate that something is bothering them.
For tips to help improve your dogs jealous behavior read the full article here.